Apple iCloud Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
One of the lastest trends in technology is to use a "cloud" system. The Apple iCloud Login is Apple's own cloud program that is available to users of Apple devices like the iPod, iPad, macbook and many more. The Apple iCloud Login must be used in order to take advantage of the cloud service. Cloud services through the Apple iCloud Login can be used to synchronize all the data on all your Apple devices, as well as store saved files remotely as backup in case one of your devices crashes, gets lost, or destroyed.
It has come to our attention, here at this site, that many people have searched the internet to find the Apple iCloud Login, so we figured we would help those who stumbled upon this site in that venture. Basically, as you can see, we have a few things you can read to get logged on to your iCloud account. These things include a video, a set of instructions, a guide on how to reset your password, and even contact information for Apple.
How to Log into your Apple iCloud Account:
1. Logging into the Apple iCloud is actually pretty easy if you now where to start. The place to go first is: https://www.icloud.com/ This is the official Apple login page for iCloud.
2. First of all, type your Apple ID into the top section, as it is marked.
3. Second, you need to type your password into the password section. If you just stopped thinking that you don't remember your password, go ahead and skip to the set of instructions below for help.
4. To finish up with this login process, just press the enter or return key on your keyboard to move on. If this does not work, just click on the little grey circle with an arrow in it. You should not be done with the login process.
1. If you forgot or need to reset your password for any reason, these instructions will help. Either way, start out on the login page mentioned above. On this page, there is actually a link (rather well hidden) to help you reset a forgotten password. It is on the bottom and it says "forgot ID or Password?"
2. Now, click on this link. It will take you to the iForgot page. On this page you will see a little box near the right side of the page that you can type your apple ID into. You need to do this to get a new password, so hopefully you remember this number.
3. When you have finished typing this in, move on to the blue "next" button.
4. When you have pressed this button, you will be lead through the rest of the process, which is really self-explanatory if you have gotten this far following these instructions. In minutes you should have access to your iCloud again.
1. Visit this page to contact support: http://www.apple.com/support/contact/
2. Write to Apple at:
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, CA 95014
3. Call Apple support: